www.kieranscott.net True Love Trilogy other books contact  
the cheerleader trilogy author reviews
news pen names
she's so dead to us
 

Friday, May 14, 2010

Hear About SHE'S SO DEAD TO US Right From the Author's Mouth!

Usually I cringe when I see myself on video. I think I sound too nasal, look too shiny and move around too much. But this video is surprisingly unscary to me. Maybe because I'm talking about my current favorite topic, SHE'S SO DEAD TO US! (And its upcoming sequels.)

Want to know more about the books? Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stSm8nk5SMk

2 Comments:

Blogger Just Your Typical Book Blog said...

The video was great! I like how you gave a snid bit of what's going to happen in the next two books - cannot wait to see Ally at the Jersey Shore!!

May 17, 2010 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger LuxeCouture said...

Yay, can't wait to read She's So Dead to Us! You're an amazing author Kieran!!! :)

May 19, 2010 at 10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home