www.kieranscott.net True Love Trilogy other books contact  
the cheerleader trilogy author reviews
news pen names
she's so dead to us
 

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS . . .

LAUREN!

(here is her response to my burning question)

Lauren said...

Definitely humor. I'm almost always drawn to guys who make me laugh. I have a hard time figuring out which guys are cute!

-Lauren (:


I put everyone's names in a box this morning and picked out one winner. LAUREN, that would be you! You've won a signed copy of SHE'S SO DEAD TO US!

Now all you need to do is email me at kieran@kieranscott.net with your address to claim your prize. I'll put it in the mail tomorrow if you get back to me today!

Everyone else, thanks SO much for participating. Keep checking here for more contests in the upcoming weeks. Whenever a new book comes out, I just get in the mood to give stuff away. Bookplates, bookmarks, books . . . . You never know! So make sure you come back and see!

And a special thanks to everyone who came out to chat with me last night on chatzy.com. It was SO much fun! We'll have to do it again sometime.

xxoo

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky Lauren!!!!!!!

May 12, 2010 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats Lauren!

:)

Thanks for the contest Kieran!

May 12, 2010 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger allurela said...

OMG. That's me! Ahhhhhh. Okay, sent the email. (:

-Lauren (:

May 19, 2010 at 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home