www.kieranscott.net True Love Trilogy other books contact  
the cheerleader trilogy author reviews
news pen names
she's so dead to us
 

Friday, February 26, 2010

CHECK OUT TERA LYNN CHILDS' FAB OLYMPICS CONTEST!


Ever since the Olympics started, fellow author and blogger Tera Lynn Childs has been giving away a fantastic prize each day on her blog, and today she's giving away two of MY books!

I Was a Non-Blonde Cheerleader and Snow Queen are both up for grabs, and as a bonus, you can also win copies of Tera's two fantastic books Oh. My. Gods. and Goddess Boot Camp.



Dying to enter? GO HERE NOW:


When Tera asked if I wanted to participate in the contest she asked which sport I'd like my giveaway to be associated with. I chose ice hockey because we are BIG fans of the sport in my house. We're New Jersey Devils fanatics, of course, and I'm proud to say that two of my favorite Devs are on the US team this year, Zach Parise (who, young ladies, is psychotically cute)


and Jaime Langenbrunner (also very cute--and he's the captain)!

Paul Martin made the team, too, but couldn't play because of an injury. (Which must suck. I still feel badly that he didn't get to go!) There are other Devils on teams from several other countries, including Martin Brodeur, the greatest goalie of all time, who's playing for his home country of Canada. I'm beyond psyched to watch USA's semi-final game against Finland today. Especially since I've been snowed in for the past two days. It gives me something to look forward to in all my cabin fever.

But the other great thing about the Olympics is it gives us a chance to watch and root for our USA Women's Hockey team. It's a shame that we don't get to see the ladies play more often, because they are AWESOME! They're fast and furious and not afraid to hit and check like the guys. Unfortunately the women lost to powerhouse Canada in the gold medal game last night (did you know that the Canadians invented the sport?) but I was proud to watch them receive their silver medals after the game. Second place is no shabby achievement, especially on the world stage of the Olympics. I'm very proud of our women!



I just want to say THANKS to Tera one more time for including me in her awesome contest! Go click the link above and enter now!