www.kieranscott.net True Love Trilogy other books contact  
the cheerleader trilogy author reviews
news pen names
she's so dead to us
 

Monday, May 3, 2010

SHE'S SO DEAD TO US IS HERE!


They're here! They're here! My first five copies of SHE'S SO DEAD TO US have JUST arrived! I'm so excited I just did a happy dance in the middle of my kitchen. Once I got them all cleaned off.

(SIDE NOTE: Thank you, US Postal Service, for so thoroughly destroying the padded mailer in which my new books were packed, that I had to break out the vacuum and suck all the gray dust off the spines and out from between the pages with the extender hose before properly enjoying the moment. Not to mention the damage done to my white tee and my formerly clean floor. Seriously. Thank you.)

But back to the joy. These books look soooooo beautiful! Honestly, forget what I wrote, the cover, the interior design, even the font make this book worth picking up! I can't stop touching it. In fact, I'm typing this with one hand right now while I pet the lovely, shiny, cover with its raised pearls and pretty Tiffany blue color . . . .

Sigh.

I can't wait for you to have one! That's it. As soon as I get more copies I'm running a contest. These ones are mine all mine (insert greedy laugh here). I'll keep you posted about a giveaway soon!

PS: Sorry about the blurry photo. I'm too excited to hold the camera steady.

7 Comments:

Blogger Ashley @ Book Labyrinth said...

Exciting!! They look so pretty... I can't wait to see one in person.

May 3, 2010 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger JessicaF said...

Beautiful! Looking forward to devouring it cover to cover.

May 3, 2010 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger amandalicious said...

Yay! I so want one!

May 3, 2010 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger Just Your Typical Book Blog said...

Whoot whoot!! And there's one kick ass story behind that pretty little cover, too!!

May 3, 2010 at 5:13 PM  
Blogger Terry said...

I'm just now discovering your books. I hope you'll find an audience among the HS students I teach. Congrats on the new title!

May 10, 2010 at 6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THEY LOOK AWESOME whoo hoooo :)

May 11, 2010 at 3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the book is so amazing i frikin lurve it i bought it the day it cam out and have read it like 3 times already gosh i cant wait for the second book and than the third one i ,love it

June 5, 2010 at 11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home