www.kieranscott.net True Love Trilogy other books contact  
the cheerleader trilogy author reviews
news pen names
she's so dead to us
 

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It's the BIGGEST SHE'S SO DEAD TO US CONTEST EVER!

This Friday, June 25, will be the ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY of the release of SHE'S SO DEAD TO US! To celebrate, I have decided to run my BIGGEST CONTEST EVER! If you are the lucky winner of this contest, you will receive FREE AUTOGRAPHED COPIES of:

* SHE'S SO DEAD TO US
* GEEK MAGNET
&
* I WAS A NON-BLONDE CHEERLEADER

PLUS

* SHE'S SO OVER HIM (the sequel to SHE'S SO DEAD TO US), when it's released next summer.

You read that right! You'll receive THREE BOOKS NOW and ONE A YEAR FROM NOW! How cool is THAT?

Interested? OKAY, here's what you need to do to enter:

1. ON FRIDAY, JUNE 25, change your TWITTER or FACEBOOK icon to the cover of SHE'S SO DEAD TO US. (You can change BOTH if you wish, and you'll be entered twice. More on that below.)

2. REPLY to me on TWITTER (@kieranscott) or WRITE ON MY WALL on FACEBOOK, using the word "JAKESESSION" in your post. (For example: "My JAKESESSION IS OUT OF CONTROL!") You can also add #SSDTU if you like, to make it easier to track.

3. Once you do these two things, you will be entered in the contest!

BONUS #1: The contest will run for ONE WEEK. The longer you leave the icon up, the more chances you have to enter! All you need to do is repeat step 2 ONCE each day to enter multiple times. SO, for example, if you tweet "Hey @KieranScott! I'm JAKESESSED! #SSDTU" every day from Friday the 25th through Friday July 2, you will be entered 8 TIMES! If you do it on BOTH TWITTER AND FACEBOOK you will be entered 16 TIMES! More entries means a better chance of winning!

4. I will pick the winner at random on FRIDAY, JULY 2 and that person will be notified via TWITTER OR FACEBOOK on SATURDAY, JULY3.

BONUS #2: EARLY BIRD PRIZE! If you'd like to start early (like TODAY), feel free! In fact, the FIRST TEN PEOPLE TO CHANGE THEIR ICON AND LET ME KNOW VIA THE INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE WILL WIN A SIGNED BOOKPLATE!

Let me know if you have any questions by posting in the comments section below. Thanks SO MUCH for participating! Have fun, and GOOD LUCK!

14 Comments:

Blogger Courtney Rae said...

Friday and the week after, I will be tweeting like a crazy person! :)

June 22, 2010 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am so on this...

June 22, 2010 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger YA Book Queen said...

Love this contest! Already changed my profile pic for twitter

*runs off to Facebook*

June 22, 2010 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger Ashley @ Book Labyrinth said...

Great contest! I have changed my pic on twitter already. =)

June 22, 2010 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger Just Your Typical Book Blog said...

Sweet! I am so doing this!

June 22, 2010 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger MattieLiz said...

done. I'm excited!

June 22, 2010 at 8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

changed my icon on twitter and facebook and left a comment on the "she's so dead to us" facebook wall.

is that the right facebook or do you have another?

June 22, 2010 at 9:56 PM  
Blogger Mel (He Followed Me Home) said...

Twitter icon done!

June 23, 2010 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Cass said...

Done!

cc9309 :)

June 25, 2010 at 4:10 AM  
Blogger Mel (He Followed Me Home) said...

Twitter icon still SSDTU & just tweeted about my Jakesession :)

Mel

June 25, 2010 at 8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait! I changed my Twitter pic!

June 25, 2010 at 11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome going to change my twitter pic now. Thanks!

June 28, 2010 at 4:27 PM  
Blogger Erika Powell said...

I changed and tweeted
https://twitter.com/Erika_Lynn_C/status/17379004955

June 29, 2010 at 9:51 PM  
Blogger zubnaj said...

i'm so looking 4ward 2 it!!!!

June 30, 2010 at 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home