www.kieranscott.net True Love Trilogy other books contact  
the cheerleader trilogy author reviews
news pen names
she's so dead to us
 

Monday, July 5, 2010

UPCOMING APPEARANCES!

I'm so excited for my next few events, because I'm going to be mixing it up a little bit. I've got a writing workshop, a library panel reading with a few awesome authors I'm dying to meet, and a bookstore event with my friend Sara Shepard and her friend Jen Calonita. I hope you guys will be able to make one of them because I'm dying to meet YOU, too! Here's the rundown:



WHAT: WRTING WORKSHOP on CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT
WHERE: West Windsor Branch Library, 333 N. Post Road, Princeton Junction, NJ
WHEN: Tuesday, July 6 from 1- 2pm
DETAILS: Want to know how I make Josh so sweet and Jake such a lovable jerk? Come on out and we'll talk about how to develop real characters for your fiction. The program is open to teens aged 12 -18 and there's still time to register (even the morning of the event!). Just call the reference desk at 609/799-0462




WHAT: TEEN AUTHOR READING NIGHT
WHERE: Jeffereson Market Library, Sixth Avenue and Tenth Street, New York, NY
WHEN: Wednesday, July 7, 6pm
DETAILS: Come hear me and FIVE other amazing authors read from our latest books. This week panel includes, Jen Calonita (Reality Check), Sarah Darer Littman (Life, After) Alyssa Sheinmel (The Beautiful Between), Jennifer Sturman (And Then I Found Out the Truth) & Maryrose Wood (The Poison Diaries)




WHAT: PANEL READING AND DISCUSSION
WHERE: Barnes & Noble, 91 Old Country Road, Carle Place, NY
WHEN: Tuesday July 20, 7pm
DETAILS: I'll be reading, signing and answering your questions along with Sara Shepard (you may have heard of her little series called Pretty Little LIars) and Jen Calonita (Secrets of My Hollywood LIfe, Sleepaway Girls, Reality Check) We can't wait to meet you and answer ALL your burning questions!

Hope to see you guys at one of these events!