www.kieranscott.net True Love Trilogy other books contact  
the cheerleader trilogy author reviews
news pen names
she's so dead to us
 

Saturday, November 3, 2012

YA for NJ

For the last few days I've been casting around for a way to help the recovery effort in my beloved state of New Jersey (see blog post below), and I think I've come up for a good one. Introducing . . .

YA FOR NJ

YA For NJ is a charity auction which will bring together dozens of your favorite young adult and middle grade authors. We'll be auctioning off autographed books and arcs (in some cases, entire collections), as well as skype visits and other goodies with 100% of proceeds going to help the relief efforts in New Jersey (the exact charity is TBD). The auction will be held some time in the next three weeks, but I haven't locked down the date yet. Everything is still in the planning stages. So why the early post, you ask? A few of my author friends have been spreading the word, and I've gotten a lot of questions. Herewith, the answers I have:

1. If you are an AUTHOR of young adult or middle grade fiction and would like to participate, please email me at kieran@kieranscott.net with the title of the book or books you'd like to donate and/or anything else you'd like to contribute (a skype visit, a manuscript critique, bookmarks, library visit, etc). Also, go "like" the facebook page at www.facebook.com/yafornj for updates.

2. If you are a BLOGGER, LIBRARIAN, JOURNALIST or BOOKSTORE OWNER and would like to promote the event, please email me at kieran@kieranscott.net and I will put you on my mailing list for future updates. Also, go "like" the facebook page at www.facebook.com/yafornj for updates.

3. If you are a FAN or READER, keep checking this blog and go "like" the facebook page at www.facebook.com/yafornj for updates!

More from me soon!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home