www.kieranscott.net True Love Trilogy other books contact  
the cheerleader trilogy author reviews
news pen names
she's so dead to us
 

Friday, March 23, 2012

NYC TEEN AUTHOR FESTIVAL!!!

This coming Monday, March 26, marks the beginning of this year's SUPER-FANTASTIC, INCREDIBLY EXCITING, UNDENIABLY UNMISSABLE . . . .

TEEN AUTHOR FESTIVAL!

It's one full week of panels, signings and general mayhem brought to you by David Levithan and dozens of awesome YA authors! Including MOI!

There are many, many, MANY awesome panels for you to go see, and at each one the panelists will be discussing an agreed-upon topic, reading from their books and answering YOUR questions. For a complete list of events and panels, click here:


I will be taking part in the first panel on Monday night, called PLOTTING DANGEROUSLY. (Ooohhh!!) I'm so excited to be on a panel with my friends Jen, David, Coe and Melissa, and I can't wait to meet the other authors! (I must confess that one of the best things about this week of merriment is the meeting of interesting people and the making of new friends. And new Words With Friends Nemesis, I'm sure. I've yet to beat Ms. Coe Booth, but it's now one of my goals in life. Along with a #1 Bestseller and the baking of the perfect brownie.) Here's the pertinent info:

Monday, March 26 (Mulberry Street Branch of the NYPL, 10 Jersey Street b/w Mulberry and Lafayette, 6-8):

Plotting Dangerously: Doing What it Takes to Find the Story

Coe Booth
Jen Calonita
Paul Griffin
Deborah Heiligman
Melissa Kantor
Morgan Matson
Kieran Scott
Melissa Walker

moderator: David Levithan

I'll also be taking part in the HUGE Books of Wonder signing on Sunday, April 1. There are going to be over 60 authors there over the course of three hours, meeting and greeting and signing books. My designated slot is from 2:45 PM to 3:30 PM. I'd love to see you there! And as an added bonus, the 3rd and the 17th people to ask for my autograph are going to win a LOVELY PRIZE! (I picked 3 and 17 because they're my lucky numbers.) So be there! And no fair mowing over the person in front of you if you're number 4 or 18. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Kobe Shoes
LeBron 10
LeBron 11
LeBron 12
LeBron 13
Kyrie 2
Kyrie 3
Kobe 11
Kobe 10
KD 6
KD 7
KD 8
KD 9
Kobe 9
Michael Kors Outlet Online
Michael Kors
Michael Kors Outlet
Lebron Shoes
Michael Kors
Michael Kors Purses
Michael Kors Bags
Michael Kors Handbags
Curry Shoes
Curry 2
Curry 1
stephen curry shoes

November 4, 2016 at 7:48 AM  
Blogger Sophie Grace said...

It is a great website.. The Design looks very good.. Keep working like that. Explore a supernatural world and master the art of wizady in game sims 4 cheats : realm of magic. Coming on

September 28, 2020 at 3:21 AM  
Blogger Rongjinglee said...

This is really very useful for me.These 4 steps for list building is really really awesome.Thanks for this great post
apk mod

June 5, 2021 at 4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home