10 Impossible Things I Wish For
1. That we could find a way to put an end to terrorism.
2. That we could agree to destroy every nuclear weapon on the planet and promise not to make more.
3. That there was no cancer.
4. That there was no AIDS.
5. That all children were born into loving, caring homes.
6. That cigarettes didn't exist (I know some smokers will vilify me for saying this, and you have every right. My mom loved her cigarettes, too. Until they killed her.)
7. That we could become more obsessed with building people up than we are with tearing them down.
8. That someone could write a gun law that made sense.
9. That it was cooler to be smart than to be cool.
10. That Brad and Jen would get back together.